Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weed.

At the bus stop today, three guys came to wait. The leader of the pack was a chatty fellow, full of conversation and news gathered from Larry King and 60 Minutes:


“When I heard Willie Nelson admit to Larry King that he had just smoked weed in the dressing room, I knew it would be okay if I told people I smoked weed. But you know, when California legalizes weed, I’m moving out west, buying and acre and a half, and I’m growing weed. Then I’m gonna sell it. I’m gonna grow and sell weed. I’m gonna be a weed farmer!”


After getting on the bus, he offered helpful insights into online dating to his pals:

“I don’t care much for all that online networking stuff. You gotta be really careful – there’s criminals on there! Plus, those girls online are crazy. The way I figure, if a chick’s alright, she won’t have to get online to find a boyfriend.”


Who says a pot-addled brain can’t put out a few gems of wisdom?


No comments:

Post a Comment